Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Random Musings

Yes, I think we can all agree that this is really the lull before Cat. Summer has been upon us, loot will be replaced within mere months, and we've already done this dungeon one too many times.

Now seems like a great time to catch up on achievements, leveling those alts middling in the 50's and 60's, or just planning ahead for the future. Maybe you are gather old world materials because you're a goblin and you know they will only increase in value as people power level a new worgen/goblin.

Or maybe now is when you take your break from WoW, pick up a classic, or try something new. I know I have been busy with SC2, League of Legends, and Diablo 2. All those coupled with a new job makes the weeks just fly by.

You know what the best part is? I showed a friend who never played D2 the game the other day, so I let him make a character on my account. Can you guess what he picked? I bet you never will (and that's sarcasm for those who played D2).... Yea, a necro... big suprise right? Remember when it first came out? I know, we all read about it, decided on our classes, but lets be honest, that first day when you got everything finally installed, you went with the one with the coolest animation at the character selection screen.... The necro.

What does everyone else think of the abundance of cinematics in SC2? I have heard some grumblings about there being so many of them from many of my friends, personally though, I love it. I think they look terrific. SC2 has really made me one of those people that has to watch everything and click on everything between the missions. I suppose that's why it's taking me a little longer to beat it than it should have, but since the whole RTS thing against real people is not my thing (I have a friend that I work with and just take on as many bots as possible, 6 was our max in SC), I don't think I'm in much of a rush.

Blam! Healing Rain!

B-Rab

No comments:

Post a Comment