Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Funnies? We'll see

I'm thinkin' just a short post about something I find entertaining. Now if I can only think of something entertaining... Maybe I'll drift off about our raid last night until something strikes my fancy/funny bone.

Oh, I have a question for you. Last night we were downing Yogg-25, which we have 1 or 2 shotted for the last 4 weeks or so, and we just couldn't down him. In phase 1, one of our warlocks kept pulling agro on the adds (since he's affliction). Now, we have told him to relax on dots before, just shadowbolt/drain soul, whatever, just don't pull agro. Well, after the 3rd time it happened, we said goodbye and brought someone new in. Got it that next attempt. So, does that seem fair in your eyes? It sucks since this warlock has been faithful for a long time, but he knows the fight and what he shouldn't be doing. What are your thoughts?

Oh here's something I find, at least personally, very amusing. One of our holly pallys will be getting the legendary next week, giving we can get 2 shards on the way to Yogg, what's fo funny about that? It's funny because he is sporting the same shield as I am, that Naxx 10 bs off of Maexxna (Aegis of Damnation). Our guild cleared naxx 25 a little more than 20 times, never seen a Voice of Reason once. In fact, as a guild, we have only ever seen 4 spell power shield drops -- 2 Aegis of Damnations, 1 Shield of Assimilation, and a Pulsing Spellshield from XT. There are 3 of us who want spell power shields in our core 25 man runs, and 2 of us still have the Aegis of Damnation... Our guild apparently has bad luck with that kinda of stuff. Is there anything you have been looking for still for several runs (its an ok to QQ!?)? I know back in naxx 25, all we got was the gun and the axe for the most part, never saw Calamaty's Grasp either, wierd how that stuff happens. Anyway -- I strayed away from my point -- I think it's funny that someone will have a legendary weapon, and a Naxx 10 shield... maybe I'm alone in that.

My mind has pretty much gone blank at the moment while I sit here chatting away with a friend who moved to Japan (Not Ixo, although that would be sweet). All I can really think about is how I'm excited for It's Always Sunny to come back in the fall.

Hmm... the classic fallback -- hopefully this is familiar to you and not a bunch of jibberish.
“Baba Booey! Baba Booey! Howard Stern's penis! Baba Booey! Baba Booey!”

No comments:

Post a Comment